“Best Prime Rib ever!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Prime Rib ever!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved the Prime Rib! Especially with the outback sauce! If you're really hungry, I recommend the 16 oz! Look for Jenevie!

• Visited May 2013

Fisher, Illinois
“Visit the Outback”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Excellent food, attentive service, quiet atmosphere, reasonable prices. We visit every couple of months and have never had a bad meal or a poor server.

Visited March 2013
Benton, Kentucky
“Best steak ever!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time at an outback. The service was excellent and I ordered the filet and lobster tail combo,21.95. It had to be the best steak I ever ate, and I'm old! It was thick, juicy,cooked a perfect medium and the spicing was to die for! The lobster tail was grilled to perfection also. Next time I'm in the city it is defiantly my restaurant of choice.

• Visited April 2013
“Great food and reasonable prices with a nice waitress made this a good stop”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I have consistently good experiences with Outback Steakhouses. This was no exception. Our waitress, Geniveve, was pleasant, helpful, and attentive. Our food was made well and served quickly. I love the wedge salad and my husband had a great margarita for $4.25 , hard to beat!

“A Friend Indeed!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When you are traveling or you just live in Champaign, Illinois like we do, Outback Steakhouse is like a friend indeed. The menu is prepared to your taste from seafood to steaks, and the staff are so friendly you'd like to make them a member of your family. Jim V., the manager, sees to it that all of his staff are trained in excellent customer service and suggest new things to try that may not be something you would even think you might like. My wife and I travel and eat out a great deal, but always like to return home to our friends at Outback and the great food it offers.

• Visited December 2012