“Loved this place”

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Big Rapids, Michigan
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I'll start by saying this was my first true experience with Korean food but it was a great experience. When we walked in and appeared to be the only three people not of Korean heritage I thought to myself that was a good sign. Proved to be true. The menu had a wide variety but was all Korean in nature. Options for those that like it spicy or those that like it mild. Server did a great job of explaining the menu. The restaurant is located in a strip mall and there is nothing special about the ambiance but both food and service were excellent. We wanted an authentic Korean food dinner and came away feeling that's what we got. We're from out of town but will make it a point to visit this place again next time we visit Champaign-Urbana. There are many students from Korea who attend the U. of Illinois and the place was full of them which told me the people who run this restaurant do it right.

• Visited April 2013