“Oh, Longhorn, my family beloved restaurant!!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 333 Restaurants in Champaign
Cuisines: American
Description: Brand new in Champaign
Description: Brand new in Champaign
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I had to fly to America to take care of some personal business. I have read so much reviews about Longhorn. I have been to Longhorn but I decided to bring my family to eat dinner the first night we got to Champaign.
They had a full house when we arrived but we got the last table. The restaurant smell so delicious and full of steak.
We order rib eye and rib eye steak in bone.
The bread with butter was so delicious.
The salad was fresh and crispy.
The server was very polite, happy and fast.
The steak was perfectly cooked, the best temperature, seasoned and presentation.... So juicy and yummy!
So full already but we must ordered the chocolate brownie topped ice cream and fudge to end this perfect dinner.
Food is so delicious in Longhorn, it is just too bad that I live in Bangkok Thailand.
Longhorn, I miss you!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

So if you want a good steak and GREAT mac and cheese visit this place. Expensive but good. Clean and friendly staff. Wait time longer on the weekends. Open for lunch.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food was exceptionally good and the service was great. Everyone was so pleasant and greeted you with a smile.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food was fine, the service was a little slow at lunch, but my biggest problem was that I am disabled and find sitting in a booth very uncomfortable. While we were the first patrons of the day in the restaurant and there are several tables set up with six chairs and two set up with four chairs, the young man who seated us said there were no tables available, only booths. As we were shown to a booth, I realized that there was a booth with a bench seat on one side and two chairs on the other. When I asked about it, her reluctantly seated us there. I would not be inclined to return and be forced to be uncomfortable sitting in a booth.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

There was hardly any meat in the steak sandwich and after finishing, I had to drink about two gallons of water to quench my thirst. Very salty. Clean Location.