“Dirty Hotel”

Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Champaign

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Savoy, Illinois
Reviewed September 20, 2013

As a long term extended stay guest of this property we have seen and experienced a lot, When we have an issue or a problem things always seen to get done and with urgency. The person/ employee with have had the most contact with a person named Jennifer. She always takes great care in handling whatever problem arises with us and , it gets done to the up most satisfaction of my wife and I. She has always approached us in a very professional manner and made us feel like we were appreciated, and a member of the family. I would be proud to have her work for my organization in any capacity, and has never shown any disrespect in my presence. She's the kind of associate that a lot of hotels need to invest in.
Respectively,
J.M.

Room Tip: A Good place to pick
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank James P
Natalie L, Owner at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank You James & Dawn for your review! We love having you as our guests!

Please continue to let us know if you need anything at all. We are here to help.
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the Microtel in Champaign on the way to Chicago. I was greeted very kindly at the desk and went to my room. It was very clean and nice. Just what I had expected. This is a great hotel at a great price, if you are traveling on I-57. I would stay there again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Natalie L, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving a review for our property. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because of its location and, when I got there, things only went downhill. The hotel staff was pretty discourteous. I checked in only to be met by mild rudeness. I had a problem getting in through one of the back doors, and I proceeded to report it to the hotel staff; they only gave me some surly, black guy who yanked the card out of my hand and raised his voice at me. However, what I hated in general, was the city of Champaign (a place to avoid like the plague). Screw this s****** hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your time at our hotel or in Champaign Illinois. If you would like to discuss these issues further please contact me at the property.

Travelers are raving about these Champaign hotels