Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign
$72
$109
$93
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Champaign(Champaign)
$65
$118
$119
Hotels.com
1,014 results
All reviewsomelet stationmade to order omeletsomelet barbreakfast was excellentfront desk staffin townfitness roomcomplimentary breakfastbiscuits and gravywould stay againnice staybed was comfortablewafflesstaff was friendlythe breakfast areacampusconvention
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed at this hotel because I was attending a conference on site. The place was excellent. I recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
vmadden, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for the review and I hope you consider us the next time business or pleasure brings you to Champaign.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Even though I only stayed for the weekend, I have to say this is one of the better hotels I've stayed at.

Upon arrival, I was promptly greeted and checked in. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was surprised that there was a fair amount of parking available, considering the proximity to campus.

The rooms were very clean, and I was surprised to find my suite had a mini kitchenette. I didn't really need a fridge or microwave but it was there!

The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft. I slept like a rock.

And the best part about my stay was the free HOT breakfast! I knew there was complimentary breakfast, but not many hotels can boast a free hot meal that is actually really good! Eggs and meats, waffles, oatmeal.... that's always a great thing to include for guests.

I would definitely stay there again, even if it's slightly out of my budget. It's worth it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to write such an enthusiastic review of the hotel. It looks like just about everything went perfectly during your stay and I very glad to see that. There are so many variables that go into providing great service in the hotel industry and reviews like yours demonstrate to me that we getting the most important of those items right. Thank you again for the review and come back whenever you'd like.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Clean room, decent complimentary breakfast, check in and check out was hassle-free, the bed was very comfortable, and WiFi was free.

The only cons would be that our bathroom was small and the heater unit was pretty loud but didn't run long and did not keep us up at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am glad to read that you found your stay overall to be enjoyable. I see your point regarding the size of the bathrooms but I have personally found that the over size vanity area makes up for it when I'm getting ready in the morning. I realize not everyone may agree with that asessment though. I am glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Easy to find, pleasant staff, decent breakfast but.....impossible to get good nights sleep with very loud heater cycling on and off. Aso, room was near entrance/parking lot, vehicle noise very early (shuttle, deliveries, ??). Do not plan to stay here again. Not a good value as none of us slept well.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I am very sorry that your stay did not measure up to your expectations and understand the impulse not to return. After safety, a good night's sleep is the most important thing to me personally as a traveller. I can't help, however, but ask you to give us a second chance. There were obviously a few different things you quite liked about our facility, and we can address the issues with the noise problems.

Reviewed February 5, 2013