All reviews off the highway waffles non smoking room bed was comfortable staff was very friendly and helpful in town clean rooms
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Check in process was not a welcoming experience. Continental breakfast was disappointing. Sunday morning they ran out of omelets at 6:30 in the morning. There was no hot breakfast. Hard boiled eggs were sitting in a milky looking water and were wrinkled. A friends room had a leaking toilet, when she called down to have it looked at she was told they have no maintenance staff on the premise. Rooms were ok, nothing special. I would definitely look for another hotel if ever traveling that way again.

Room tip: If a non smoker, stay on 2nd floor as 3rd floor has smoking rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I noticed the hole in the wall over my bed immediately upon walking in. Looked large enough for a camera and I thought of the Bates Motel! I asked the front desk for something to cover it up and used the bandaid that he gave me! LOL The ice machine was broken on our floor, The towel rack fell off and I've been in cleaner rooms. Breakfast did offer some cold biscuits and OK sausage and gravy. The price brought me there---so there is an adage: You get what you pay for". Good thing it was only one night. Location was good and access from Interstate was good. Let's just hope my "interesting" experience was an exception and that the hole in the wall is no gone! (My sister said is was the size of a bullet hole! YIKES---I prefer to think it was just where something had been screwed in, and the hole not fixed---and that no Anthony Perkins lurked in the space behind the wall!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Definitely need better pillows in the rooms. They are very hard and totally not comfortable. Had a hard time sleeping. There were 3 of us all felt the same

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2017

They should vacuum the room carpets enter they're obviously dirty. The room didn't smell clean.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Was a wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful with any questions and very good at their job. Breakfast was more then expected. My next trip I'll be sure to stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business