“Great time and good food”
Review of Let's Take a Seat - CLOSED

Let's Take a Seat
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the second time and the food was first rate as was the service. I had the spicy demon fish which was delicious although it might be too spicy for many. It definitely cleared the sinuses and caused me to break out in a sweat.

4  Thank Gene H

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This restaurant is pleasant and has a very good menu. Everything I've had there is excellent. There is a small area with books and toys, so my kids always want to go here. The only problem I've ever had is that they have a very small staff. Even if there are only a few tables of people here the food trickles out of the kitchen. If it weren't for that, it would be 5 stars.

2  Thank Hoopyhelga
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, I just had lunch there today and I can't wait to go back. The food is delicious, very fresh and authentic. The spices are great.
The menu is really interesting, it has the basic dishes you would expect to see on a Thai menu but then they also have a section full of fusion options like Thai spaghetti, which I think I'll have to try sometime. I think it is bold and inventive and I hope people give it a chance.

I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank lah343
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had take out: Green Curry, Basil Chicken, pork egg rolls, cucumber salad. YUM! The egg rolls were some of the best I have ever had. The curry was really fresh tasting and spicy. The food was really better than the average thai restaurant.

1  Thank Flashknit
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The staff is super friendly. The food is excellent! I highly recommend the crispy tofu, stir fried ginger, and stir fried basil. Enjoy!

2  Thank A Z