“Over-Priced!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit to Ruby Tuesday's. We found the service to be outstanding. Our waiter (Brian) was attentive and super friendly. The food was very good but the portions were slightly smaller than expected. If the prices were more reasonable we might consider going back - but everything is just too expensive. Great service is worth paying for, but at those prices, they would have to feed me each and every bite.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Wow. I haven't been to Ruby's in a very long time. I was pleasantly surprised when I visited a few weeks ago. The Smoky BBQ burger was so tasty and juicy. I tried other people's sirloin, jambalaya, salmon steak, etc. and they were all scrumptious. Hats off to the chef at this establishment. Would come back for sure.!!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Ruby Tuesday has recently revamped their menu, so their food is much better and nicer than it used to be. The thing I like about this location, though, is the great staff! We had the most awesome waitress last time--Mel. Ask for her!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Ruby Tuesday is a chain restaurant that offers some healthy eating options. It has a great salad bar and a large menu. The service is efficient and it's atmosphere at lunch makes it a good choice for a working lunch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Like the salad bar, like their entree selections, and enjoyed their upgraded Margarita.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook