“Delicious for your frozen yogurt fix!”
Review of Cocomero

Cocomero
Ranked #7 of 11 Dessert in Champaign
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Pricey, but delicious. There are so few deals out there anymore, but you do get what you pay for. Loved the tart yogurt! We have been several times and it's always clean, delicious, full and pricey. But I love fro yo so when I am town, you will find me there.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My friend and I visited this place yesterday...excellent flavor selections (I got the tasty red velvet fro-yo) but the price is way too expensive! They charge 47 cents per ounce which is a lot more expensive than Menchie's or Yogurtland in the LA-Orange County area. Service was friendly enough and the choice of toppings was ample, but I can get the same thing for about $1.50 less. This appears to be the only fro-yo place in Champaign, so I guess if you get tired of custard, you can come here and overpay for your yogurt fix!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I love this place! I wish I could go more often. They have many flavors of frozen yogurt, and just about every topping you can imagine. The only complaint I have is that they seem to have done away with my favorite flavor of yogurt--blueberry. Bring back the blueberry yogurt!!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

the best is the plain tart yogurt with mochi, fruits, and bread crumbs!!! Try also the pat-bing-soo. It's authentic Korean style: crushed ice with plenty of fruits, ice cream, mochi gel, and red beans. It really is refreshing!!!

their bubble tea is also not bad. Just get the plain one with bubbles in it.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is an excellent and unique frozen yogurt restaurant. They offer about 10 flavors and you serve yourself, add any toppings you want, bring it to the counter, they weigh it and you pay. It's delicious and the staff is excellent and it's a fun environment. Very clean. It's a great addition to the UIUC campus.