“VERY INTERESTING”
Review of Fat Sandwich Co

Fat Sandwich Co
Ranked #180 of 343 Restaurants in Champaign
Reviewed August 3, 2015

Food was fresh and made to order. We ordered 13 sandwiches in all and every one was made fresh and as ordered. Staff very nice and helpful. Dining in or outdoors. Small but good atmosphere.

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Greasy food mixed together in a dump. What can go wrong????? Nothing try it. Especially after a night of partying. I would recommend. One of a kind!

Reviewed March 23, 2015

My cousin and I were on a trip to Cincinnati and stopped here for lunch on the advice of one of his coworkers. It takes awhile to figure out what you want because there's so much on each sandwich. I don't remember the name of my sandwich, something to do with a sorority. It had jalapeno poppers, chicken bites, something else and topped with fries, all on a sub bun. It tasted good, a little awkward to eat. The sandwich is about 10 bucks, but it's appetizer, main course and side (fries) all dumped into the bun, so I guess it's not much different than anywhere else on price. The place could use a remodel, but it was a good experience

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Very bummed because we checked this place out online, wanted the great Fat sandwich experience, were traveling through Illinois, and when we got there they weren't open. I looked up their hours online and nowhere did I see "summer hours" posted. So, I recommend calling ahead to make sure they are open.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you're a health freak, I'd advise you to stay away from Fat Sandwich Company. Otherwise, if you're down to coat the linings of your stomach with fatty oils, do a little damage to your cholesterol, and have the capacity to fit clogged arteries once in a while, this place will do just that for you.

This menu items here are unconventional. Imagine a big hot dog bun, filled with things such as fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken nuggets, onion rings, beef patties, bacon, ham, egg, mayo, ranch, ketchup, etc. Gross, right? Well, once in a while you just got to put your guilty conscience aside and set the fireworks in your stomach. Fat Sandwich Company can provide the perfect venue for that. Just go for a long run the day after. I wouldn't advise doing it right after your meal as you'll get pretty darn full.

You live life only once. You might as well try their monster challenge... It's as big as a standard NFL football. Finish it by yourself and you get it free.