“Where do I start. .”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Chicago, Illinois
“Where do I start. .”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to me so I decided to go. The place was dingy, way overcrowded, and there wasn't a designated server for anyone's table. It was just some guy walking around and you had to practically beg them to actually remember to refill your drink. The food tasted good but surely 30 minutes later you feel so heavy and greasy and just nasty. I wouldn't go here again.

champaign Il
“Fantastic meal, price, service as well.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is really good, its tough to say anything bad about this place. Great service great food great prices and plenty of food!!!!

• Visited June 2012
“Marginal, at best”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This was my second choice, first was not open. Based on the reviews I had at least above avg expectations. The food was pretty bad, I have to say. Not flavorful, not interesting, poorly presented in an assembly line atmosphere. Drinks are very watered down.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“A must stop here to eat resturant!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is hands down the BEST Mexican restaurant I have found in my travels. The service was outstanding, the food was excellent and servings large enough to share, but DON'T, just take home the leftovers for tomorrow, that way you can try your dates choices!!!! Everything we ordered was perfect and so reasonably priced. I don't know how that can serve this quality and give such service for such a bargain of a price but THANK YOU!!!!!! I will detour out of my way when in the area just to return here.

Visited July 2012
Urbana, Illinois
“It used to be much better”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I used to love to go to Dos Reales--great food, great service. My family was there this week-end and it wasn't the same. Orders were taken quickly and the food was served quickly but was not hot. My son's side order of rice was served to him several minutes before any of us got our meals--but the rice wasn't ordered as an appetizer. The flavor of the food was OK but not worth the drive. My daughter ordered chalupas--I used to love their chalupus but these were bland. I ordered a fajita. The meat, peppers and onions weren't served on a sizzling plate--and were lukewarm. Overall a disappointing experience but I give them credit for an attentive staff.

• Visited June 2012