“Dishonest people”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Caseyville
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I know we mistakenly left a make up bag there.It upsets me terribly that I called to speak with them 2 times and I got a run around each time I called. They never returned the calls. The breakfast was free, but who can eat it? The biscuits were hard as rocks. There were not enough chairs for your family to stay in the dining area. I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Angieein

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I checked in at 10:30 in the evening on a Saturday night. I had a king suite, non-smoking. The desk clerk was friendly and professional. The lobby seemed clean, though dated. The hotel is in need of some updating. The elevator is located at the extreme far end of the building - not a great design. The day had been very warm. The a/c in the room was off. The room was unbearably hot. One of the sinks was not clean. The sitting room of the suite offered a sofa in need of cleaning, an end table and lamp pushed against a far wall and a few wall mounted lamps that were in odd positions. No table, no chairs to be found. As the a/c was in the badroom, it was clear this room might be cool in the morning, but not before. I moved on. You might consider the same.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Booksforsale
Reviewed August 11, 2011

It is not possible to list all of the ways this place is awful! Should not be a Choice Hotel listing! Filthy dirty, one towel in bathroom, holes in the bedspread made from who-knows-what. I asked for an extra pillow because we were missing ours in the room and I swear they gave me one off their bed in a colored case that was beyond gross. Also had something nasty splattered all over the wall and back of the room door. We stay in numerous hotels for pleasure and with my husband's business. This is the absolute worst place that we have ever stayed. I usually don't do reviews, but this was so bad that I'm writing this to spare someone else this nasty experience. Make your reservations somewhere else! The one positive I will end on is that there is a very polite young man who worked the front desk. I feel sorry for him if this is his family's business and he's stuck there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Cathy F
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Immediately dissatisfied with our room. Towel bar broken and just hanging there. Sink faucet barely worked. Toilet was uneven. Huge dents in walls that looked like a two year old tried to repair them. A man was inside the garbage dump going through the garbage in the back of the building. The "heated" pool was too cold to swim in and when we asked the front desk about it, they said "the pool isn't heated - the pool room is heated".
The only reason we stayed is the beds were comfortable and the linens appeared clean. Outrageously priced for the quality of the room.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank PCB2011
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I was coming into town late in the evening and just wanted to get into a room so I regrettably choose this motel. I thought the room was a little pricey but was tired so I just payed it anyway. The employees had very bad customer service and weren't friendly at all. The room was filthy and smelled awful! The towels and wash cloths looked so stained dirty I didn't want to use them. I was scared to take my socks off in the room because the carpet looked so nasty. And to top it all off someone tried to sell me drugs in the parking lot !!! .......Needless to say I did not stay another night, I went down to the next exit and the rooms there were so much nicer ( If only I had known ). I would suggest you do the same.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank ImHonestJohn
Reviewed April 30, 2011

just gonna give a short statement...I checked into the room with 2 small children, one being an infant. The price quoted was very high, but we were tired and just wanted to settle. I got to my overpriced room, there was outdated furniture, and no microwave or fridge and you wouldnt believe I found illegal drugs in the night stand drawer...I will never stay here again. if at all possible go somewhere else!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank suzannej25
Reviewed October 10, 2010

good: the location was great, easy to get to. Heated pool was nice. Free wi.fi.

not.so.good: it just didn't feel safe. We ate dinner across the street and our waitress told us not to go out at night unless we had to. I wanted to keep checking up on my car, worried that something was wrong.

I do feel likei paid a bit too much, but I think they an charge that much because of their heated pool.

• Stayed: October 2010

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!