All reviewsaverage continental breakfastroom was cleanquiet locationnon smoking roomwould stay here againnice stayfree breakfastmotelillinoisinterstate
Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pete P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Casey, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family has stayed here many times and been happy with the service. We noticed a difference on this last visit, however. Staff was not as friendly and rooms looked a little run down (ex. stains in sink and on carpet), We couldn't connect to the internet unless we went to the lobby. The staff reset the server several times but it didn't help so it was suggested that it was our devices- laptop, Ipad, and Ipod. When I mentioned it again when we checked out, another employee said that he had the same problem with his device so it was obviously the hotel's issue, not our electronics!

Room Tip: Rooms closest to lobby may have better internet connection.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

About what you would expect from the price. Decent. No light in our restroom when we went in, but they switched us to another room where different lights didn't work. We only were in the room long enough to sleep, so I'm not sure about how functional the other ammeneties are.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and i are moving from LA to NJ and this hotel was rt off the 70 and allows dogs so we decided to stop. I should have read reviews first. The guy at the desk was unpleasant from the minute we got there, possibly stoned, and when my husband asked about the stray cat population in the area he became defensive and rude...weird to say the least. We paid an extra $10 for our dog-not bad,but the next morning, Shannon at the desk tried to charge us again,stating that we never paid the fee.
She was so "matter of fact" and when she found the payment she didnt even apologize.

She was just nasty...my husband specifically asked her name so we could put it in the review.
I would never stay there again!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gleason1000
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Have stayed here several times in the past. It is a clean hotel with an average breakfast, but the draw for us is the rural location. There is plenty of grassy area around the hotel to walk the dog. You can hear the interstate in the distance but it is quiet. The rooms are plenty large and the price is very reasonable. The town of Casey has a couple of nice restaurants along with some fast food. Comfort Inn Casey is a great place to stay, but it is a Comfort Inn, not a Residence Inn. My dog liked it and he has good taste in dog hotels.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family