“Best hamburgers anywhere”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Tracks has the best hamburgers I have ever had. After spending a couple of weeks in Japan, I asked my family what was the first meal they wanted when they got back to the U.S. Without hesitation, everybody chose The Tracks. And the other food they serve is excellent also. The Friday night fish fry is a worthy alternative to the burgers. It can get crowded, so don't wait until the last minute to treat yourself to Cary's best.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have been there only once, but its was best experience! Everyone was so nice , service was fast and the meal?? I never eat so big and good burger so far in my life! Prices were good compare to quality and services. Iam sad we dont have this kinda place here in Europe. Now I have to take flights to Chicago to eat good burger!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Took my son both of us starving on a very busy Sunday afternoon, Staff was very curtious and profesional with lots of smiles althou it was crazy busy. Then the burgers, lots of varieties and once we got the burgers they were so juicy and flavorful. the fries were great too and of course I have to have deepfried pickles if I see any on the menu. :)
If you live within a few hours driving you got to put eating a burger at Tracks on your bucketlist, really they are that good.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

One of the best burgers I have ever had!
Large portions for a great price. I'm a huge fan of the Stephs burger!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Tracks has been a commuter and neighborhood favorite for years. Needless to say its right across the parking lot from the Cary train station.

It's bigger than it looks, with a bar seating area, separate dining area and even outside patio. Nothing fancy, a nice local place to grab a drink or bite to eat while waiting on a train. I commuted downtown for 4 years and never went in until after I stopped taking the train; my loss.

It was a very friendly place, bartender greeted us as soon as we walked in, we were immediately seated in the area of our choosing (main dining area) and promptly greeted by our server.

The place was busier than I expected as we were a little late for lunch (what else is new?). Quite a few folks at the bar and a good handful at tables. The decor wasn't anything fancy, but it was clean.

The server was quick with our drinks. I actually splurged and had lemonade instead of my usual water. My daughter had her usual sprite, too early for me to drink anything stronger but the bar sure looked tempting.

After much debate I had a cup of Tortilla soup with a Southwest chicken salad. My daughter had the pizza burger. Both were more food then we could eat, but for those of you who read my reviews, you know that's usually the case.

The server talked me into the cup of soup assuring me that it was a small portion and would compliment the salad nicely. Since it was raining and dreary, it sounded like a good idea. I had him bring them together with my daughters burger.

The soup was creamy, with the right amount of heat. My only suggestion would be to serve it with tortilla chips instead of crackers, it just goes together better. The salad was large (once again leftovers for later) but had all the right ingredients with a spikey ranch dressing on the side. Ate a good portion of the salad and all the soup since it was a manageable size as well as very tasty. Plus it wasn't something I really wanted to try to bring home.

My daughter loved the burger and said she would eat the other half cold because it was so good hot it was bound to be good cold.

The server was very good. He was dead on with his recommendation of the soup with the salad and was very attentive overall. The food was really good and I wouldn't hesitate to go back and try something different. Maybe the lil trackster burger, since it might actually be the right size for me ;)

Don't hesitate to try them out. I would be surprised if you found anything you didn't like about the place. Drink refills were free and prices were average; $26 excluding tip.

1  Thank Djd63

Been to The Tracks? Share your experiences!