“Great Food and great prices”

Red Apple Pancake House & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food and great prices”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great variety of breakfast items. The omelets, served with a side of potatoes and your choice of pancakes or toast, are huge and delicious!! The skillet's...fantastic. Their waffles, pancakes, crepes, french toast are all top quality! Mmmmm, I'm hungry just thinking about their breakfasts!! Great food, great prices and great service.

• Visited August 2011

Chicago, Il
“Great way to start the day!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Red Apple is one of the best breakfast places in the area. Both the menu and portions are large. Food tastes great. Very friendly service, usually crowded even on weekdays.

• Visited July 2011
Chicago
“It's the best for breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We've been at Red Apple Restaurant numerous times. You get your money's worth. The portions are huge. The quality of the food is excellent. Pick any day of the week or time of the day before 3:00pm and there are always cars in the parking lot.

• Visited May 2011
“If you're looking for a great place for breakfast or lunch Red Apple is the one.”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I have been coming to this fine restaurant for many years and have never been disappointed. The many breakfast choices are great tasting and they're such large portions. I have tried many of their skillets and have been totally satisfied. I have had many of their sandwiches and the one I love best is the Reuben. If you are a vegetarian, on a diet, or just want to eat healthier Red Apple is the place to be.

“Best Ham & cheese omelette I've ever had!”
Reviewed May 15, 2010

My husband and I just came back from visiting relatives in Chicago, and they recommended the breakfast at Red Apple Pancake House & Cafe on Schmale Rd. Their breakfast selection is HUGE and the portions are BIG so bring an apetite. We liked breakfast at this restaurant so much that we went back a 2nd time during our visit. A good sign was also the fact that the place was filled with locals. We got the same waitress both times (Rustina), and in both ocassions she was very nice and always making sure our drinks were refilled promptly. The staff in general was very friendly.

I ordered the oven baked Ham & Cheese Omelette - on both visits - and it was THE BEST OMELETTE i've ever had! The combination of flavors and consistency were perfect. The portion size was enough to feed at least two people. They serve it with hash browns and I also chose the buttermilk pancakes - two generous fluffy pancakes, (they actually warm up the syrup).

My husband ordered the stuffed french toast w/strawberries the 1st time and the 2nd time the banana pecan waffle, and both were also delicious!

I'd recommend this place. Great family-friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank guillerkirita