“Hidden Gem in the Chicago Burbs”
Review of Kinta Sushi

Kinta Sushi
Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My best friend and I always come here for sushi when we're both in the Chicago area. We love it! At first we were skeptical because it's in a tiny business strip next to a convenience store, but holy cow were we surprised. The prices are reasonable, the food is great, and they just expanded and it looks fabulous. I would definitely recommend anyone in the area to try this place out.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We gave been coming here for several years. Convenient it's right around the corner. Since Chef has owned Kinta Sushi it has been by far best in the area! He has even enlarged the restaurant! This is a regular spot for us at least once a wk.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I just have to say that Kinta Sushi has the best sushi in my area. I have tried many places, but they are fair priced and very delicious. I have never had anything bad from there! I'm a little scared of "strip mall" food, but they are a nice little resturaunt and the staff is very friendly and very inviting.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Good and fresh food. They have expanded in the last couple of months so it tells you business is good. Lunch boxes are delish and sushi fresh.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Kinta is located in a strip mall, just recently expanded into building next door.
They have a great menu, with lots of specialty rolls. Try the "crunchy". You won't be disappointed!