“"Very clean and great service"”

Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Carol Stream
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel and was very pleased with the clean rooms and helpful staff. I needed to print off boarding passes for my flight and they didn't hesitate to help me. They have great rates and I will stay here again if I'm ever in this area."

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cameron L
Liliana V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel! We appreciate the time you took to review the Hampton Inn Carol Stream, IL and are very happy to hear that you had a great stay. I will pass your review along to all of our staff here and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very nice, clean accommodations. Worth the drive from downtown, but it may take you longer than what is posted on the webiste because traffic is terrible. Great breakfast! Coffee, tea, hot chocolate available 24 hours a day. Pool area, hot tub are nice. Fitness center is just what you need. We would stay again!

Dear Lisa M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled that you loved our FREE hot breakfast and our facilities! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Carol Stream, IL.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was very clean and comfortable. Had a great breakfast and the price was very affordable. Staff were helpful and friendly and the beds and pillows are out of this world. My wife and I stayed in an Executive Suite and were amazed at the size of the room and the amenities for the price. Everything was great except the lack of a working night light.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liliana V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear J V,

on behalf of our staff here at Hampton Inn Carol Stream I would like to thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our amenities and breakfast. We look forward to your return the next time you are in Carol Stream, IL.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hampton Inn Carol Stream was exactly what ever hotel of this class ought to be: clean, comfortable, and well managed. It isn't a four star hotel, but for a brief business stopover or a family trip or a few days of personal travel, it's just fine. The staff was alert, courteous, the breakfast was varied and ample( and included!), rooms were comfortable, AC and TVs modern and working...all as it should be. For what it is, Hampton Inn Carol Stream gets my vote.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear constancepb,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed our property, cleanliness,hot breakfast and courteous staff! We are looking forward seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and have always found it comfortable and clean with a good variety of breakfast options. Lobby is updated and attractive, and staff is pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liliana V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Donna P,

Wow thank you for your compliments. I have share your kind comments with my staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed our property, hot breakfast and our guest services. I hope to host you in a future again.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Checked in late. Very helpful clerk at front desk - provided directions and train schedule for doing the morning commute to Chicago. Room was well situated at end of hall on 4th floor - very quiet, good accommodation. Morning: again, very helpful (different) clerk at front desk who gave guidance on how far ahead to call a cab, did so, used my name to let me know as I stood there the timeframe the cab was expected. Complimentary breakfast was good. The setting was not crowded, though if everyone showed up at the same time the space is not super large. Net: a very good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jim416,
Thank you very much for the great review on Trip-Advisor! We are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of the free hot breakfast in the morning and that my staff was friendly and eager to help at all times! We look forward to your return the next time you are in Carol Stream,IL

Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of the cleanest and best-furnished hotels we've stayed at. A great value and very family friendly. I was surprised by the modern furnishings and high quality of the reception area. Staff was always extra-willing to lend help where needed as well. There continue to be problems with room card readers and access cards, but this is problem that cuts across hotels, so nothing in particular to criticize Hampton for. I would recommend they spend the money to upgrade the system, though. I made at least 5 trips down from the fourth floor to get cleaning cards and re-magnitize my card. Not something I want to do after a swim or a long day with the kids.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liliana V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Kyle A,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carol Stream
Holiday Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison Area
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison ...
#1 of 1 in Glendale Heights
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream? Share your experiences!