“Great stay”

Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Carol Stream
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of a construction job at our home. The staff was helpful and friendly, the room was clean and quiet, we were on the fourth floor, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast had a nice variety and everything was fresh and warm. The pool area looked clean, but we did not use it. The TV reception was a bit fuzzy, but it didnt' bother us enough to complain about it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this property for the first time as it was close to day ending appointments I had in the area. It was a good choice, as this property is recently remodeled. The warm fresh cookies were waiting in the lobby when we checked in, and we received an upgraded room. Lindsey, at the front desk, was quite pleasant and took good care of us, as did the other staff members, all during our stay. The breakfast selections were actually a cut above the typical Hampton fare, which I always find acceptable. The inn is set back from North Ave., so there really isn't a bad room anywhere. The lobby and business areas are good size. The rooms are comfortable. and clean with firm beds. The heating/air conditioning units work well, and are not noisy, based upon what we had in our room. The price we paid with our AARP rate was quite reasonable, and lower than other hotels in the area. Since this property is somewhat alone along the north side of North Ave., and in a good area there is more than enough secure parking. We also noticed what appeared to be more than a few single women business travelers staying at this hotel. This typically means, in my experience, the hotel has a good reputation for security. Restaurants are fairly close by. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I like to get a northeast facing room, especially heading into the warmer months. I don't want t...
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 5 years. It is always being upgraded, but our room has always been clean and quality. The staff are pleasant and respectful. The breakfast may not be like First Watch, but neither is the price. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had to go to Illinois for a family matter. I had my husband and children, and we drove 7 hours from Canada and needed a place to stay. We picked this hotel because of its proximity to our destinations. I was so pleased with everything from the moment I walked in. It was clean, friendly, so reasonably priced, and the huge bonus was the complimentary breakfast. I really recommend this place to everyone now.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We enjoyed the stay with clean rooms, attentive and friendly personnel. The exercise room was adequate. The only problem was a leaky toilet which was minor, we temporarily fixed it and informed the desk at checkout.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
EricW345, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Jerry P,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so glad that you liked our renovated rooms and workout facility. I am also glad that you liked the staff and I hope they made you fell at home. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again.

-Eric Wahrman
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Comfortable mattress, clean room, great breakfast, helpful staff. I would definitely recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone and I will stay here again any time my travels take me to Carol Stream. The cookies coming out of the oven all day added a great aroma to the lobby, and the breakfast menu was quite varied. I enjoyed myself completely!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Serena J,

I would like to thank you for giving us your great feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you liked our fresh cookies that we bake everyday and the free hot complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,

Eric Wahrman
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Quick Checkin, No notice of your status, Room furnishings are rather new, heating and cooling is good but turns off via timer, needs attention there. Exercise room is nice and functional, pool is small and functional. Nice parking lots.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carol Stream
Holiday Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison Area
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison ...
#1 of 1 in Glendale Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Addison
Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream? Share your experiences!