“Clean, Friendly and reliably nice”

Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Carol Stream
St Louis, United States
“Clean, Friendly and reliably nice”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 5 years. It is always being upgraded, but our room has always been clean and quality. The staff are pleasant and respectful. The breakfast may not be like First Watch, but neither is the price. We will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
london, Canada
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had to go to Illinois for a family matter. I had my husband and children, and we drove 7 hours from Canada and needed a place to stay. We picked this hotel because of its proximity to our destinations. I was so pleased with everything from the moment I walked in. It was clean, friendly, so reasonably priced, and the huge bonus was the complimentary breakfast. I really recommend this place to everyone now.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Denton, Texas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We enjoyed the stay with clean rooms, attentive and friendly personnel. The exercise room was adequate. The only problem was a leaky toilet which was minor, we temporarily fixed it and informed the desk at checkout.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EricW345, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Jerry P,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so glad that you liked our renovated rooms and workout facility. I am also glad that you liked the staff and I hope they made you fell at home. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again.

-Eric Wahrman
Assistant General Manager
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Comfortable mattress, clean room, great breakfast, helpful staff. I would definitely recommend the Hampton Inn to anyone and I will stay here again any time my travels take me to Carol Stream. The cookies coming out of the oven all day added a great aroma to the lobby, and the breakfast menu was quite varied. I enjoyed myself completely!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Serena J,

I would like to thank you for giving us your great feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you liked our fresh cookies that we bake everyday and the free hot complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,

Eric Wahrman
Assistant General Manager
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Quick Checkin, No notice of your status, Room furnishings are rather new, heating and cooling is good but turns off via timer, needs attention there. Exercise room is nice and functional, pool is small and functional. Nice parking lots.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Disappointed says it all. We stayed there based on a college visitation rate. We had a handicapped accessible room which we were unable to utilize because the room was falling apart. This property just didn't live up to the Hampton standard, even though they've recently done a massive renovation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for leisure during a couple of days and was surprised by the valuable experience! Nice facilities, room cleanness, good service, strategic location, complimentary wi-fi and varied breakfast for an affordable price were some of the amenities that made me a happy guest. It has even a gym and indoors pool. I didn't use this but saw many kids enjoying it. Good bang for the buck. Definetely recommend!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carol Stream
Holiday Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison Area
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison ...
#1 of 1 in Glendale Heights
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles
#3 of 11 in Saint Charles

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream? Share your experiences!