“Locally known as IV's”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Locally known as IV's”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great thin crust pizza. Very casual dining. All walls have been written on by customers over many years. Teens love it too! Salad bar is tasty. Was there in the 70's.

• Visited November 2013

Ill
“Always good”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I always eat here whenever we're close to Carbondale...best spaghetti...the tomato sauce is outstanding and the salad bar fresh.

• Visited March 2014
“Always Great Food!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have been going here for over 40 years and have yet to have a bad meal. We sometimes have our family birthday parties here and everyone can find something that they like. IV's is just a wonderful place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
Carbondale, Illinois
“A true tradition in Carbondale”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It just feels like an extension of your own kitchen, except you can really get just what YOU want on your pizza.

Visited December 2013
Carbondale
“Friendly place”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I took my daughter there for lunch. I really enjoyed the food. the salad bar was fresh and had so many options. The pasta was cooked fresh to order, & we got quite full. The food portions are great, but the staff was even better. Such friendly people. Even the cooks spoke to us, which is rare at most restaurants. I used to come here as a college student, and I loved writing on the walls and tables. My daughter followed in my footsteps by doing so. The memories are the best element about this restaurant. Very memorable experience.

• Visited May 2013