“Best Pizza in Carbondale” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quatro's Deep Pan Pizza

Quatro's Deep Pan Pizza
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carbondale, Illinois
“Best Pizza in Carbondale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very good pizza and I like the thin crust the best. Usually friendly staff and usually one gets their food quickly.

Visited April 2014

Evansville, Indiana
“Pizza meets the hype!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I were in the area Memorial Day weekend for a tournament and we decided we needed to checkout Quatro's that Saturday night we had free. When we walked in we could see it was a popular destination.

Our server was very cheery and helpful. I ordered right away the local dark lager they were serving from local microbrewery and it was quite good.

We ordered the MeatLovers special deep dish and it did not disappoint. The sausage was outstanding and unique in its seasoning and flavor. The crust was very good as well. We savored our meal and even took a few pieces back to our motel room which tasted great the next day.

We would not hesitate to return to Quatro's. Its not exactly te type deep dish you would get from some of the famous pizzerias in Chicago area....but its DARN good for Southern IL!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Illinois
“Legacy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Quatros has been my favorite Carbondale restaurant my entire life. My parents are SIU alumni and always brought me to Carbondale for this delicious pizza. Now that I live in Carbondale, I eat it at least once a week! One week I ate Quatros for 3 consecutive meals. It's the sauce....no it's the cheese....no it's the crust! It's all great! My current favorite pizza is deep dish, extra sauce, extra cheese. Mmmmm.

• Visited May 2014
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

One of the best deep dish I've had. The only suggestion I would have is send parmesan and crushed pepper with deliveries. Also, make your own tiramisu, the pre packaged stuff you sell is not great.

Carbondale, Illinois
“Our Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have lived in Carbondale for over 45 years and have tried many of the local pizza parlors. We always come back to Quatro's. The pizza is excellent. The prices are fair. The service is always good, even when they are crowded (and that is often).

• Visited October 2013