“Fun and Worth the Wait”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is the type of place you go for the social experience and the food. The funky interior and the lively atmosphere make this college place a fun stop. The Sunday we visited around noon, the place was packed and it was cold, So after waiting in line outside I was glad to discover that the wait was worth it. All four dishes that our family ordered were good, but the wait was long. So if you're a patient person that likes a lively interior to eat good food, this is your place. One more important note is that parking is located behind the building.

1  Thank Daniel A

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have been going to Harbaugh's for many years. I have never been let down by service or food. It is a very popular place on weekends you may have to stand in line. It is like a funky restaurant you would expect in San Francisco or Asheville. Opens around 7 in morning and closes at 2

1  Thank jgsom
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

First time I have eatin there! Atmosphere was wonderful. Our waitress Jessica was amazing! Very friendly! I ordered pancakes, thank goodness I only ordered one, it was the size of my plate! Food was wonderful

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

In town visiting wineries while the husbands are in a crappie tournament. I researched some interesting fun places to eat. Immediately found Harbaugh's, first on every list. This place is amazing, fun, eclectic.. and the food is just as good. Had the French Toast, and my friend had the chocolate chip pancakes.. Both were delicious. Coffee amazing, and Jessica our server was a sweetheart. Try this place, you will love it. I promise.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have never had a bad meal here. Everything is excellent. Most everything is made from scratch and the atmosphere is homey. A must try if you come through Carbondale.