“Impressive”

Add it.
DiMaggio's Italian Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great pan pizza! Takes a while to cook, but worth the wait! Calamari cooked perfectly (not rubbery). Another member of our party ordered Fettuccine Alfredo and loved it. If you like authentic Italian food, you'll love DiMaggio's.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Italian beef was fatty and tough. The au jus was greasy. I stirred the au jus up to try and emulsify it as best I could. When I went for my fork after a couple of minutes my grease on my fork was solid.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My experience at this restaurant is horrible. We went to have an Italian Beef. The server had no personality, and the sandwich was tasteless the AuJus was topped with fat. the meat was alot of grissle and fat. I had eatten at the first restaurant they had before moving to a bigger building it seems that by moving they lost their quality of food and service.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This restaurant was better than we expected. The pizza was very yummy, and the pasta was good as well. The sauce had a little bit of sweetness, which I like. The service was also very good.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This has been open just about a year. It was quite awhile since we ate here but we enjoyed our meal and woudl not hesitate to return.