“Great food-but a bit pricey.”
Review of Paglias Pizza

Paglias Pizza
Ranked #8 of 126 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We absolutely LOVE their pizza-but- it's a bit pricey especially for a college town and the restaurants location on the strip! The crust is like no other, we always order the thick, it's a perfect mix of chewy and crunchy at the same time. Delicious! The service is usually good, and the place is kept clean- a must for me!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I went with a group of co-workers on a weeknight. We got several pizzas - thin crust. I tried the chicken and ranch, which was delish, and the everything, which was not - it had four kinds of meat and two kinds of olives, and was just too much. The root beer was served with ice, which is a no no - the ice ruins the foam! I tried the spaghetti, but didn't like the sauce. I didn't care for the tiramisu, but two of my companions liked it. The chocolate on chocolate cake was very rich and should be shared.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I got started going to their pizza place back when I was in high school, back in the late 70's, when I buddy of mine said their pizza was good. We had a thin & crispy pizza with hamburger, pepperoni, mushroom and extra cheese. It is fabulous and the best pizza in Carbondale in my opinion, know the owner Larry, and have been going regularly ever since. I now live over 2 hours away so when I get a chance to go down and visit my family, we go to Pagliai's for the same pizza I got started on back in 1977.

Over the years, yes their price has went up, who's hasn't? But its still worth it to me.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

For years Pagliai's has been known for their tuesday night Spag nights. But me and my family went there Tuesday night and the food was good but service and prices are not what they were. I understand that you have to increase your prices but 3 people 3 spag 3 salads and 3 drinks was over $30 dollars. Our server took our order and brought us the salads and drinks then was not seen for 40 mins again..People seated after us and with parties of 6 or more already had their food and I looked at the kitchen window and saw plates they sat in the window for atleast 15min after I noticed them...Yep they were our order when they got to the table they were not rcold but they were not hot either. They brought the table next to us there food and didnt bring them plates for their pizza, brought 4 salads they did not order and did not bring forks. Women tried to stop 2 different waitress and non would help her she had to go up to cashier to get forks. Cashier totaled up our bill and when it came up more then we ordered she got mad because I questioned her and after she ran debit card for wrong amount I asked for receipt she printed it and looked at it and show she over charged us by almost $4 had to give me cash back then got mad again because I asked for receipt....Food is really good but who wants to go some place you feel like you are bothering them to be there and takes almost a hour to get food and never a refill on $2 tea.....

1  Thank Corrie R