The hotel was very nice and in a peaceful place. Very nice place to stay and do some walking up the hill to Fajã da Ovelha and Levada Nova.
In our room we only missed the coffee maker and water boiler in room but otherwise the hotel was worth money. Service was very nice, frindly and hotel staff was very helpful throught out our holidays. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who seeks peaceful place to stay. You must rent a car for holidays because you will need it, as the place is quite apart of facilities and Pául do mar is quiet village which I think is nice.
The space for parking the car is also limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ApartHotel Paul do Mar, situated in the picturesque and tranquil village of Paul do Mar is a very special hotel, ideal for those who want to feel the real Madeira. With such a wonderful setting, the building of Hotel Paul do Mar was carefully designed. It's a lovely hotel just a stone's throw from the sea and next to the Nature Park. It is a perfect place to find yourself in harmony with nature, surrounded by the most spectacular cliffs and sea views. Hotel Paul do Mar enjoys one of the most impressive locations in Madeira. It is located at the base of a cliff on a gentle slope towards the sea in the quiet village of Paul do Mar... Quiet but lively with several local restaurants and bars, a small supermarket and a pleasant promenade by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Paul do Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Hotel Calheta
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Calheta
- Aparthotel Paul Do Mar Madeira, Portugal