Review Highlights
Busy spot

We visited this pub again this year and as usual we enjoyed our meals there. The setting is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
69don72
Neath, United Kingdom
Lovely walking area

We walked from Amroth to Tenby on the Pembrokeshire coastal path. Wiseman's Bridge is a convenient... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Andrew C
Witney, United Kingdom

All reviews free parking coastal path rock pools pebble beach nice walk stunning views local pub coppet hall great beach lovely place to visit easy walk nice pub year round baguette gets busy lovely food public toilets
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Free parking along the seafront here makes this a popular start/end point for a flat easy walk to Saundersfoot. Wisemans Bridge has a small shop, public toilets and a lovely pub/restaurant (great food and drink) right on the beach with stunning views. There’s a purpose built footpath west around the cliffside, through old coal rail tunnels to Coppet Hall where you’ll find a modern beach centre with cafe, shop, toilets and Coast restaurant. Beautiful, clean safe beach here and you can either choose to walk along the beach to Saundersfoot (tide permitting) or continue on the path through another small tunnel to Saundersfoot via the Strand where there are lovely shops and cafes. The walk along this path from Wisemans Bridge to Saundersfoot will take roughly 15-20 minutes and is accessible for all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice to walk from Saundersfoot to Wiseman’s Bridge around the coast. A good walk with views of the coast and beaches, rocks, tunnels to go through.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Went tonight with three other adults and two dogs on local recommendation. So disappointed to find loud music in the bar , tables not fit for purpose to try to eat from and very young disinterested bar staff. Left after first drink. Notices everywhere saying intolerance to drugs etc made us feel this is what the ususl clientele may be ?l

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

What a lovely spot, we visited in early September when schools had gone back easily found free parking. Had a lovely walk along the old railway through the tunnels to Saundersfoot. Only takes 15 minutes with a pushchair. Little shop at Wisemans Bridge selling ice creams drinks etc. Lovely little beach, stunning views and great pub we will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Stayed at the property on the 17th August checked in at lunch time.
Room was amazing with a fantastic view of the sea.
After a family get together myself and sister returned to a very busy bar.
Being a licencee myself I understand the pressure of a busy bar.
I waited for 25 minutes while bar staff passed up and down ignoring me and serving others, the gentleman next to me commented on this as he was experiencing the same problem.
The bar man overheard and said to the gentleman for trying to get my attention you will wait longer now, thinking he was joking I laughed it off.
A couple of minutes went passed and another bar man approached us and told us we was being rude I told him I only wanted 2 bottles of water which he then said I would have to wait and when I explained what he had said he lashed back and said he knows him he is serving his friends.I was disgusted with this and at that point started to make a fuss he came over as if he was going to throw me out, funny really I was sober so he said to me ARE YOU STAYING HERE?expecting me to say no I think.
I rellied yes he looked shocked and turning his back offered 2 large glasses os Rose wine? Why I dont know I only wanted water. When I refused the wine the bar man got cross and in the end I refused to wait any longer for water returning to my room.
On checkout I was going to speak to a member of staff about my experience but could only find 2 cleaners in a room chatting away so thought it pointless.
Overall lovely position, lovely rooms unfortunately let down by poor service.

Date of experience: August 2019