“commendation”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calumet City
South Holland
“commendation”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I write to commend the leadership and staff services I enjoyed in my stay at Baymont Inn,
Calumet city from 8/16 to 8/20/13. My rating on the services is excellent.

For the above reason, I am requesting reservation for the same room ( Room 319) for two weeks and four days with effect from 11/13/2013. I will pay on arrival.
I do also hope to enjoy your 10% discount using this thank you card.
Thank you.
Gerald Nsofor

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Baymont Inn Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I came to this hotel because I am working in the area. Reasonable price for all the amenities and weekly rate. I like that the rooms are accessible from inside the hotel unlike many I found in the area.Good stay and liked the pool and hot tub. I will be staying again an often.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Clive, Iowa
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is my 2nd time stay at this hotel. Front desk clerk was very helpful. great indoor pool and spa. they extend one more hour for us. Very good FREE Breakfast. easy excess from I-94 . Lot cheaper rate then Chicago Down town hotels rate. This is the last hotel before entering downtown .

Room Tip: Great location and value
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

oxnard
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I would say anyone going there will feel at home and the staff and food is great You have a chice of two bars and chillden with parent can play pool and fun games the breastfast is special and on they have ribs that are out this world the setting is historial almost 125 years old very nice redone witrh old look blended in with new

Room Tip: our family liked the higher floors we had 15 members 3 families an with reservations put us all mon...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Calumet City
Ramada Hammond Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/alsip
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City? Share your experiences!