“Felt Unsafe | Rude Staff | Noisy | Halls Reeked of Marijuana”

Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calumet City
Reviewed July 17, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was not impressed with the TV channel selection. The area where it is located was not the best. Was not close to any descent food places. Old rooms, outdated. The breakfast was full of premade junk. The morning attendant couldn't check me out early or didn't know how.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Graig D,

In response to your post, I apologize you feel that the location was not of convenience to you as well as choice of restaurants. Our breakfast has a variety of pre-packaged cereals to make your own belgium waffles. We have not had any complaints regarding food. If you decide to visit or stop over again in the calumet city area, please see me and I will work with you directly for your check-in needs.

Management-Baymont Inn and Suites

Reviewed July 11, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013

First of all the elevator was broken, the mattresses were horribly filthy. I didn’t want to get under the cover because of fear of what was there. This was the first hotel that would allow a cart in a two bed room. The carpet really needs more cleaning. The breakfast gravy was watered down, and I’ve had pretty good biscuit and gravy, but I have to say this was the worse. I just wouldn’t recommend this one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Rochelle,

In response to your stay, we are currently remodeling our rooms and hotel property both inside and out. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. WE hope that next tine you are in the Calumet City area, please stop in and see me personally.

Kind Regards,

Manager-Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I really cant believe how disgusting this dump is. Might i say that I am a swimmer and would have loved to take a nice swim. I get to the pool and I was disgusted. The pool was filthy and the jacuzzi had boards over it. The bathroom wreaked with the smell of urine and the fooor was just pure dirt! There were no towels or chairs in the pool area. I was highly upset. The rooms itself I would say overall PATHETIC. Dirty carpet, disgusting filthy tub, cheap peeling wallpaper, and I can go on and on. I would not recommend my dogs to stay in this dump. NEVER AGAIN WILL I VISIT THIS DUSTY DUMP.

• Stayed: July 2013
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

In response to your post, we are currently going through pool/spa and room renovations at our property. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during this time of renovations. We are strive to make our property up to date and our guests comfortable.

Kind Regards

Management

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Picked at random while riding the motorcycle through. Slightly frayed but clean and decently quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Currently, we are going through remodeling of our entire property, inside and out. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Thank you again.

Kind Regards
Baymont Inn Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Judy C
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Calumet City
Quality Inn & Suites Harvey
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#1 of 4 in South Holland

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City? Share your experiences!