Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$82
$80
$77
$100
$89
All reviewsfront desk clerkroom was cleanan older hotelbusiness tripa wonderful stayenjoyed my stayfitness centerchicagoexpressway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I really cant believe how disgusting this dump is. Might i say that I am a swimmer and would have loved to take a nice swim. I get to the pool and I was disgusted. The pool was filthy and the jacuzzi had boards over it. The bathroom wreaked with the smell of urine and the fooor was just pure dirt! There were no towels or chairs in the pool area. I was highly upset. The rooms itself I would say overall PATHETIC. Dirty carpet, disgusting filthy tub, cheap peeling wallpaper, and I can go on and on. I would not recommend my dogs to stay in this dump. NEVER AGAIN WILL I VISIT THIS DUSTY DUMP.

• Stayed: July 2013
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

In response to your post, we are currently going through pool/spa and room renovations at our property. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during this time of renovations. We are strive to make our property up to date and our guests comfortable.

Management

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Picked at random while riding the motorcycle through. Slightly frayed but clean and decently quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Currently, we are going through remodeling of our entire property, inside and out. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Thank you again.

Baymont Inn Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/Calumet City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Reviewed June 11, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed May 26, 2013

After searching the area for a hotel with a pool we finally found one that wasn't out of order. We got 3 rooms and my family had a great time. The staff was very helpful, reasonably priced, and very kind. Thank you Cory and staff. When we are back in the area, we'll be there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. If you are in the Calumet City area again, please stay with us again. Our staff works very hard and diligently to make sure all of our guest needs are properly addressed. If you need anything, please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Thank you again.