“Fresh, good, convenient, cheap”

Classic K Hamburgers
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Cahokia
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Fresh, good, convenient, cheap”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place has got it figured out. Diverse menu full of tasty food at bargain prices. Their Sliders are much better than White Castle and the breakfast biscuits have a real homemade taste. Everything they serve is freshly prepared, which sets them apart from their more famous competitors along the strip. My Margaritas were even cheaper than advertised on the menu ($3.30 vs 4.95). Center of town near Wal-Mart and the Comfort Inn.

• Visited March 2014

Toronto
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had one night in Cahokia and this place looked more inviting than the plastic fish place across the road. The food was good. The fries were edible. The grilled chicken salad came with plenty of chicken. The other customers - two policemen - found nothing wrong with their food.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TorontoTimTim
Dupo, Illinois
“Sad service and quality of food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I would agree that when this restuarant opened it was a good thing for our community, the prices were decent, the food always good and service was above the other food establishments. But that was then. I was there last night and I was disappointed in the food and then the employee who took our order. My double cheese burger had two pieces of smashed out burger. together they did not make one hamburger patty. When I told the employee, she said that is the size of the burger, always has been the size of the burger and the owner portions them out everyday. I told her we come there a lot and I had never had a sorry looking hamburger. She kept repeating herself, and I felt she was arguing with me. I asked for my money back, and when she said okay, she told me to go ahead and eat the food on her. REALLY!!!! She was rude, the food was way below the quailty of food in the past and the customer service was horrible. I think I will call there today and tell them how I feel. That is how bad it was. Sad, I used to like the place and have told many people to eat there...I might have to retract that statement. SAD!!!

• Visited August 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“burgers and margaritas”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

When yet another fast food burger joint opened in Cahokia a few years ago, I rolled my eyes. But to my surprise, this place is actually a gem. Their menu is somewhat simple but the quality and service are exceptional. The burgers are the best in town. The Mexican food is generally good too, but can be hit or miss. The staff is courteous. The dining area is very clean and comfortable. The owner is usually on-site which likely accounts for the good service and food. Now even better, they serve margaritas, and they're cheap!

• Visited May 2012