“KILLER!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: Te;L +1 618 332-1600
Description: Te;L +1 618 332-1600
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I go here all the time, but a friend told me I should write a review. last time I went was with a good buddy, and my fiance. Although, I think they should put the Italian Beef and Italian Meatball on french, or italian bread, other than the hoagie, it is incredible. We had a scrambled egg sandwich that was incredible as well. I love the fried cauliflower and the fried green beans, and the sauce the green beans comes with. KILLER! The calzone is the best too. I always get the extra large with hamburger and green olive, that is the best ingredient combonation. I hope this is helpful, the food is killer, especially if you catch them on the day they have the lasagna special.