SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
$116
Hampton.com
$109
ExtendedStay
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge(Burr Ridge)(Great Value!)
$110
Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
$64
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
$67
$62
$59
Hotwire.com
$130
All reviewsshort drivequiet locationexcellent breakfastfree breakfastsitting arearoom was clean and comfortablestaying at this hotelexercise roomeasy accesshousekeeping staffbusiness tripweddingchicagoelevatorinterstatemicrowavehallway
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I recently stayed here on business and was pleased with the location and the staff. All of the front desk staff were VERY helpful with directions around town, and knew some great places to eat (check out Porterhouse Steak House) and the location to the train station was great. Housekeeping staff did a terrific job at keeping the room clean, and they even had popcorn in the lobby every evening. Breakfast was busy every morning, but the breakfast attendant kept all the tables cleared off right when people left (the earlier you eat the better off you are). The pool area was very clean, and as an avid workout person, the workout rooms was cool, and usually not busy at all (around 5:30pm). Overall I would stay here again, because the staff was so nice. It really makes all the difference in the world! Oh, and they have meeting space too! I had asked aobut that and got to speak to a very helpful friendly sales person Abigail! Thanks Springhill Suites, it was a good trip!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear Peacockranch,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the SpringHill Suites Burr Ridge on trip advisor. We love to hear feedback from our guests - especially when they enjoyed their stay. It sounds like you were able to check out all our hotel has to offer and ate at some great restaurants in the area. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip & of course we will have some more recommendations for dining. Until next time, safe travels.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed on this hotel for the weekend because we needed a place near to the airport so we decided to booked on this hotel and use my Marriot points. The room was clean and the breakfast was ok. The staff was very friendly. Definitely we will stay again on this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

Dear Fay_Stunde,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us on trip advisor. We love to hear from our guests and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and until we see you again, safe travels.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

This hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The rooms were spacious and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to others in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Dear hotelier321,

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Recently stayed for three nights and found the staff to be extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. The rooms and grounds were clean. It was obvious there have been AC problems but none on our 6th floor room. The only complaint regarding that is that the AC made a noise like a plane taking off when it ran.
The breakfast was terrific and offered multiple choices for both children and adults. Other Marriott facilities offer it until 9:30am however and this extended 1/2 hour is better for traveling youngsters and family.
I would definately choose this Marriott property again. It was an upscale Spring Hill Suites and I have stayed in many. Kudos to you all!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear SOKO31,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us on trip advisor. We love to hear from our guests and appreciate the suggestions you made in regards to our breakfast hours. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with your family. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and until we see you again, safe travels.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I can not begin to describe what a nightmare it was to work with this Hotel. I used them for my wedding and had more problems with them than with anything else in my wedding. They were very disorganized, rude and spiteful. The turn over rate was unbelievable....due to the Economy its shocking. I had more excuses from Sales and Manager instead of trying to fix the issues, blame, blame blame. They messed up a bunch of reservations and "expected" me to call my wedding guests to have them cancel and rebook with them. After the problem was found and i was promised on numerous occassions that they would "fix it", the nightmare continued. If i could of changed hotels i would have but the problems and their lack of professionalism started a mere two weeks BEFORE my wedding. I can't beigin to describe their lack of understanding the "Hospitality" Industry and what it means to be Hospitable. I would rather stay in a hourly motel than stay here in the future. At least i'll know exactly what I am paying for and getting. BRIDES BEWARE!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear Cece30,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I am really sorry to hear that the hotel was unable to meet your expectations for your wedding group. We try to make sure all of our guests have a great experience. Again, thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor as we feel all feedback from our guests, positive or negative play a vital role in our continued effort to exceed our guests expectations.