“Wonderful, clean, convienent”

SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Burr Ridge
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Gem of a Marriott property close to Midway Airport but in the upscale suburb of Burr Ridge. Convenient to the highways, downtown Chicago and restaurants. Staff was friendly, rooms were very clean and nice, bed was new and comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear Rellis,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for us. And of course we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago/Burr Ridge, until then safe travels!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I stayed at the Springhill Suites for one evening; I was in the area to watch my grandson play lacrosse. The room was very clean and quiet. I had made the arrangements separately from my son and grandson, who also stayed there. When I arrived, I asked if I could change rooms to be closer to them. The concierge was very pleasant and was able to get a room for me that was closer to my family. I will definitely return when I am in the area again.

Room Tip: The room overlooked the hotel front; it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2011

Dear Nightingale1972,

Reviewed June 10, 2011

In this hotel, the service was excellent from the front desk to the rooms to the breakfast service person. Examples: front desk, recommendations for travel to Chicago and restaurants were excellent; Room person arranged my toiletries (usually done in 5 star hotels) & rooms were exceptionally clean; and the breakfast manager takes interest in visitors and goes out of the way to be helpful. Every once in a while, I'll go out of the way to praise a hotel. In this case, I have.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Dear Travelman048,

We appriciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for us. And of course we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago/Burr Ridge, until then safe travels!

Reviewed June 7, 2011

My wife and I have sayed here many times over the years and can recommed it highly.
Some how our last stay our daughters room was not made up. We were told the help had gone home for the day. We went out for dinner and the hotel manger Vicki Kroll had it made up amd also had left us some snacks. She apologized for any inconvinence. She made it right. Asked if we were happy, we said yes, very much so.
We always enjoy our free breakfasts and congeniatally of two employees in particular, Rose on the front desk and Carol wjo works the tables.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review concerning your recent stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale. I am glad to hear we were able to turn your frown upside down with our response to the problem you experienced. We hope to see you soon and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Well, after being a loyal Marriott Rewards member for 3 years, I have never ever had such a bad experience. Staying in Marriott hotels over 80 nights a year, I guess membership doesn't have its rewards. I am writing because if they treat their best customers like crap and not able to help them in a simple request to cancel a reservation then how would the average customer be treated. Just double check before you check in here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

Dear Guest,

I apologize that you experienced a probelm with cancelling your reservation. Without more detailed information I can only guess that your reservation was for a discounted advanced purchase rate that has a strict no cancel/no change policy. I would be more than happy to discuss this charge with you. We always try to work with our guests in the event they need to cancel/change their reservations.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on trip advisor. I always enjoy hearing about our guest experiences. It helps us understand where we can improve our service. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

I really can't say anything bad about this place, everything was clean and staff were friendly. However, I didn't see the big difference between this place and a LaQuinta I had stayed at in that area other than the PRICE! It does have a small-ish indoor pool but it wouldn't be a selling point for me. It is up to you but I'd say you could get better value for what you are getting somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
mzvic92, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review concerning your August 2010 stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale. I do hope we get the chance to welcome you back and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed February 11, 2011

Stayed one night for business. The hotel is located off the beaten track, but nice once you find it! I felt the room was nice, but could use a nice updating. They serve complimentary breakfast that was good. The breakfast room could be bigger as it was really crowded in the morning, with no place to sit if you wanted to eat there. The refrigerator in my room also did not work.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
vkroll, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2011

Thank you for your review of the SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale. We love to get feedback from our guests to see how we are doing. I apologize that the refrigerator in your room was not working, I will make sure that we pass that information over to our maintenance department. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burr Ridge
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale? Share your experiences!