“Must try”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Must try”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had the most "delicious" experience. I could not explain it any better when I was walking out and the young lady at the desk asked how my experience was. Go early and take the time to use the beautiful facilities. It was like I had the place to myself at 9:00 on a Sat. morning. So relaxing. Try the throw back or monthly specials.There is usually a deal. Can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kris D

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“First Class Spa”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you have the money then you will enjoy this first class spa. Plan to spend enough time to enjoy all the spa's amenities.

Great couples day away or girl's day. Staff is professional and make you feel welcome. My facial was wonderful. My pedicure was amazing. My toes have never been so pampered.

Wish I could go every day!

Visited April 2013
Naperville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A piece of heaven!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We celebrated my best friend's birthday at this spa last week and it was such a wonderful retreat. Every detail was superb! I had a massage with Susan and she was superb. You feel like you're escaping from life for a while. I can't wait to go backl

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“This place is amazing”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a great get-away - even if only for a few hours or so. This is a great spa that has all the amenities - got tub, steam room, sauna, cold plunge, etc. Whenever I need a quick getaway to relieve stress or just to relax, this is where I go! I have gone here mostly for massage treatments but I also tried the Lavender Rain treatment - that was really nice. Plan on spending extra time before and after your treatment to take advantage of the circle of tranquility. Staff members are also very nice and helpful!

Visited March 2013
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great retreat!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff is very friendly and courteous! Had the 80 min aromatherapy massage and it was worth every minute! Tony is the best!! Highly recommend him, very professional, perfect technique and gave one of the best massages I have received in my life.
The circle of tranquility is top notch and is the perfect place to release and forget about the hustle of every day life. It's great that they don't rush you out and you are welcome to enjoy the spa for as long as you would like.
By far the cleanest spa I have been in and a true gem tucked away nicely in Burr Ridge. Only hard part, getting an appointment, need to make in advance it is hard to get into...if thinking of a last minute day is relaxation, good luck. Highly recommend!!

1 Thank KSimenas