“Not Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I had been going there for years because it is close and the prices are reasonable. Well, we went back on January 3rd after a couple of weeks of not going. We notice they had brought back sweet n low for your coffee. My husband likes that with his coffee, which theirs is pretty good. I ordered a pork loin dinner. When it arrived I really should have sent it back because the piece of meat was pretty small for the price of a ten dollar meal.My husband put a review on here after that (not good). We went back there two weeks later on January 17th. The staff must have been aware of the review because most of the staff were really unfriendly. Even though we had been going there for years and spent a lot of money there! You would think they would have wanted to win us back and be attentive and friendly! Not a chance. Quite a lot of people I know say the same thing about Georgious'. Well my choice is to spend my money where they appreciate it!

1  Thank Julie W

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My parents go there at least two times a week and are so highly satisifed they hate to go anywhere else....

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Where can you go weekdays and get a cheese omelet for $3.00? Right here at Georgious' if it is before 11am weekdays. I order the 2x2x2 on Sunday mornings so I don't eat too much. It consists of two French Toast, two eggs and two strips of bacon for $5.99. Not bad for a weekend breakfast after church. Be careful what you order as some things are so-so. I sometimes order the Southwest Chicken Wrap when I am really hungry. It comes with fries and a dill pickle. The skirt steak and eggs is always good too with the wonderful thick Greek toast with the sesame seed crust.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went there yesterday because they got pink sugar they were going to discontinue and wife order a stuffed pork chop which was the size of a fish filet you get at McDonalds(waitress joked it because of the pink sugar he had to shrink the food) now he has a sign by sign that the breakfast prices going up?so he shrinks the food and prices go up (never again )LES BROS has my tea!

3  Thank John W
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We kept driving by on our visit to area and noticed it always had a lot of cars in parking lot so we decided to stop.
Restaurant was clean, food was delicious, wait staff attentive.
I had the leg of lamb over rice and soup of the day which was excellent. I notice they have a special most days. I sort of wish I lived in the area so we could go back frequently.