“February 9, 2014”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Burbank
Kenosha, United States
“February 9, 2014”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was in the area for the funeral services for my mother. The hotel was a gift from my cousin. I appreciated the accommodations. I would recommend this hotel because of the location and the cleanness and appearance that it was safe...Our stay was great and peaceful. I will reconsider my families decisions when looking for a hotel in the future. Best Western Inn & Suites will be at the very top of the list.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

adamse, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
We are sorry for your loss. Thanks for staying with us and were glad you enjoyed your stay. We wish you and your family well and hope to see your under better conditions in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My husband and I stay here whenever we fly out of MDW on a morning flight. The desk people
are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds and pillows are comfortable. But not plush or fancy. The pool and hot tub are nice perks at this price. Price is the best feature of all. It's reasonable and we can leave the car while we are away.
The only negative it that there is no airport shuttle. The cab ride is about $12-$14 before tip, each way. They serve an adequate breakfast but
it starts at 6AM which is usually too late for us to catch our plane.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. Were so glad you enjoyed your stay. I have asked to have the starting time for our breakfast reviewed to see if their is a strong need for the earlier time. We haven't noticed alot of airport stays but we maybe wrong. Thank you so much.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The manager of the hotel was really nice, I wish I can remember her name but she from some Asian country(no offense). She even walked me to my room and made sure that I liked it before she gave us the keys. Everyone was nice and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Were so happy that you took the time for a few comments. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we can see you again in the future.
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is by far the worst Best Western that we have ever stayed at. The hotel is old and it shows. The staff were rude and uninformed. Our room had a cracked window, and even after asking for wash cloths we did not get them. The entire hotel had a smell of smoke, even though that it is smoke free. Hint to the staff clean up the cigarette butts that litter the stair wells.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Erick B

Travelers are raving about these Burbank hotels

United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Room was nice and clean, even had cute table to eat at. No fridge or microwave. Staff was subpar. Printer was down so couldn't get receipt, told me they would email it to me which would have been fine if they would have actually done so. Did give nice food recommendation though.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

South Bend
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We returned to MDW New Year's Eve -- 10:00pm by the time we got our bags. My car was parked at the Best Western. It's 7 degrees, snowing, and there's a 90-minute wait for a cab. My sister is not well and waiting in a wheelchair. Called the Best Western for suggestions. The helpful clerk gave me the phone number of the cab company they use, but that didn't help. I'm out of ideas. Called the Best Western again. Willy, an employee, offered to drive his personal car to the airport and pick us up. You can't imagine how grateful we were to see him drive up! We hadn't eaten in many hours and everything in the area was closed. Willy knew of a nearby McDonald's that was open, and drove us through the drive-thru. With Willy's help, we got the last available double-bedded room at the hotel. A hot shower and clean bed felt awesome that night! Willy, and all the other staff we dealt with, were wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again the next time I fly in/out of MDW!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I lay in this hard bed desk clerks are rude with bad attitudes not nice and poliet at all The hotel stinks it smell like old idk it isn't a pleasant smell hearing the sound of a toilet from next door.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tiana W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#141 of 190 in Chicago
Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn
#1 of 4 in Oak Lawn

Been to Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport? Share your experiences!