Best Western Inn & Suites - Midway Airport
QualityInn
Motel 6 Bridgeview(Bridgeview)
$45
Motel 6
Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Pool
$224
  • Breakfast included
$59
All reviewsroom was cleanchicago areamdwfuneraldowntown
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very polite. We mixed up our nights when booking online but they let us stay the correct night at no extra cost. It's our second time staying there and we have no complaints. Very good location! Price is the best for the quality.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you want dirty towels, a smell of dollar store air freshness and can tolerate dirty - this place is for you! Disgusting, will never stay again! Check in was fine, bed was hard, did not have clean towels in the room upon arrival, called, housekeeping never brought them, went to the front desk, was given pool towels - THAT WERE DIRTY!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank 2841sunlover
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stay at Best Western all the time, we have work in the area and we have stayed at a lot of hotels, but this is the one we have come back to and have made it our home away from home. Teresa Moy makes us feel very welcome and is always there to make our stay a relaxing one. The staff seem to like their job and are very friendly. The rooms are clean and we feel very safe at this hotel. Jim M. From Pipeview

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just what I expected after reading other reviews, a noisy room and gross breakfast! Our room was clean, the bed was average, and the price was reasonable. I chose the room because I wanted the free parking and a relatively short drive to Chicago for an appointment. It was a place to stay, but not to enjoy. No relaxation here! I was happy to find a microwave and mini fridge in the room, it wasn't included in the room description. If I had known I would have brought my own breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the best western hotel. They had good customer service and was very polite. The rooms were very clean and I couldn't think of a better place to stay when I come back. The rooms are affordable and your right next to everything you need. I give the best western a A plus plus.

• Stayed: November 2013