“Good place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Burbank
Burbank, United States
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The amenities are very nice and the staff are always smiling and look professional. They are helpful with everything that you need and it's very accessible to everything i.e. mall, gas stations, pharmacy, restaurants, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Burbank
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I booked the hotel for a study trip. The front desk was extremely helpful. Also, right next to the hotel, you will find one of the best rib joints I have ever visited. I recommend both the hotel and the rib joint.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is an excellent choice! It is only 11 miles from downtown Chicago, without the huge expense. The traffic isn't that bad as the only roads utilized are Cicero Avenue and Interstate 55. The hotel itself is family owned, and my wife and I always stay here when in the Chicago area. It has a nice pool, whirlpool and continental breakfast. Also, the location is superb, as we are only a few minutes away from anything we need. Finally, the staff are very nice and professional. Sincerely, Steve and Mary Milligan

1 Thank Steve M
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel because we had a wedding in Chicago. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. This place needs a major facelift or shut down. My husband and I went to use the hot tub and there was trash and dirty towels all over the floor. There were no clean towels so we had to go ask for towels. We were given a stack of towels which we had to put in pool area ourselves. Every time we wanted to take a shower we had to ask for towels. My daughter ask one of the cleaning ladies for a towel and was given a hand towel and told that was all she had right now. So needless to say my daughter had to take a shower with a hand towel. My nephew asked for pillows for the sofa sleeper and was told they didn't have any so he was given a blanket to roll up and use as a pillow.There was another wedding party beside our rooms that were extremely noisy, up all night slamming doors, yelling in the hallway, and smoking. By the way this is a non-smoking establishment and so it is against state law to smoke here. Nothing was done about the noise. Several calls were made to the front desk but no one even came up to our floor to take care of the situation. Air freshener was sprayed for the smoke but the damage was already done. All the women got up with migraines the next morning and our clothes for the wedding smelled like smoke. The breakfast area needed attention. The counter was dirty. The toaster was broke so only one side of it worked. The milk for cereal was kept in a carafe and not very cold. I had breakfast at 6:15 a.m. and my milk was warm on my cereal -the breakfast area opened at 6:00 a.m. Seems to me that is a health code issue. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

2 Thank Kkritter

Travelers are raving about these Burbank hotels

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I suggest you not stay here,if you do take your own towels,cream,Clorox wipes and ear plugs,sleeping pills,and keep your phone close so you can dial 911.Management does not exist ,they are never there.One employee there at desk.So when the guest get really drunk and scream , yell bang doors ,and smoke outside your door from 1am til 6am they really don"t care because they are asleep .The police were called twice or so they claimed,but didn't hear them,and we could not open our door.Very unsafe ,because the party people were also banging on our door.Talked to so called GM the next morning 6people at meeting,GM was amused.But the good thing is they fined the party people for smoking.go figure that one out.Save yourself from Hotel Hell and go down the street,wish we had.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Mosescat
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have never done an online review. We flew in from SC to Middway Airport to attend a wedding.We arrived at 8 pm on 09/20. On check- in, in conversation with desk clerk he stated" I really don't care about this place". Sat. Am we called the desk about long black hair in the tub and asked for it to be cleaned, no one to clean so they gave us a key to another room to use that bathroom. There is a restaurant that does wedding receptions next door, and there was a wedding party staying on our floor. Saturday night at 1:15 the wedding party returned, our room between 2 groups in the party. We awoke to yelling in hall , slamming doors, we called the front desk, there was only one clerk on, no security. On second call at 2 am he said he called police, by 3 the noise and door slamming got louder and the clerk stated he had called a second time to police and offered to move us to another floor I asked why we were having to move when we were not causing a disturbance. At 6 am there was strong smoke odor. The one staff person must have sprayed something in the hall to cover the smoke odor. We called the desk a total of 6 times between 1 and 6 AM. We insited to speak with the manager , he came in Sunday and said he would take one of our 3 day stay off. We did not think this was right. He said the party should have been escorted off the property. The police if they did actually come did not do this. How can one staff member handel a large intoxicated group. We called Best Western Coprorate and they said it was the managers call. There were several other issues that I will let soeone else from our group talk about. Some of the clerks were polite but there are serious safty and security issues especially on weekends with a wedding reception hall next door and only one staff person in the building. . I'm suprised the smoke alarm never went off with the thick smoke in the hall. We never opened the door to cofront the wedding party because i was concerned how they may respond because they appeared to have been drinking heavily. Very poor cutomer service from the hotel managment or corporate

4 Thank mayriver2013
United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Excellent staff and atmosphere. Price is just right. Convenient to the city also. Breakfast is a good continental type breakfast. The swimming pool is very inviting. Great entrance to the hotel. Lots of stores and restaurants nearby. Even bars and clubs if you're of age.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#3 of 5 in Bedford Park
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#144 of 187 in Chicago
Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn
#1 of 4 in Oak Lawn

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites - Midway Airport? Share your experiences!