“Underrated Quality Food at Great Prices”
Review of Fajitas - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Key Points:
- Everything was FRESH
- Rice and beans were both vegetarian
- They will customize and make exactly what you'd like
- The rice was never mushy, the lettuce was crispy, and they have
- Mexican coke (no high fructose - only sugar)
Service was just fine, nice casual atmosphere, and convenient location
near 87th and Cicero.
We ate here 4 times in a week with various family and friends and everyone was
surprised that the lived nearby and didn't realize how nice it was.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have ordered out from the Tinley Park location. We asked for no tomatoes in our burrito and guess what we got diced tomatoes throughout. The flautas we ordered from the kid's menu was barely that. There were bay leaves still in the meat (What is a 2 year old suppose to do with that). The fries taste like they were fried in old oil. My torta was soggy and bland. I called to let them know and since the I had a complaint about the whole order I wanted to speak to a supervisor because I did not want food from the same cooks and plus we dumped our food. Well after being hold for awhile I was told the manager is no longer there and they would leave a message. I have yet to receive a phone call. Terrible.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Service is average, as the food may be better than average, but by no means outstanding. Not a bad place, but not outstanding either.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook