“Delightful!”
Review of Wiener Take All

Wiener Take All
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Reviewed March 5, 2012

If you want a good place to eat go to Wiener Take All. Drew has owned the place for 25 years and the food is great! The whole staff is a great bunch of people. I love the burgers and chili cheese dogs!!! My kids love the free ice cream cone after their meal. Somehow I always end up with a boat load of fries at the place. They are definitely not skimpy. Please note they are extremely busy at lunch time so you may have to wait for a seat but, most customers are regulars and don't park at the tables.

1  Thank midwest4

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The star of this show is the Owner. I do not eat many Hot Dogs, but when I do I go here. I went there when they first opened and it has maintained a good place for a DOG. Fries are good and Dogs are good also. Drew is a nice guy and always aims to please the customer.

1  Thank geneg855
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My second favorite hot dog joynt after super dawg drew is very involved in the community

2  Thank MitchyMitch54
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Drew(the owner) is the nicest guy. He always gives us extra frys the portions are humongous the fries are amazing. whats not to love?

2  Thank figs35805
Reviewed November 13, 2011

WTA used to be in Roselle, IL. My wife (and fiance betore that) ate there dozens (hundreds of itmes). They sold out and the place turned into a Mexican restaurant. Rec'd an email from my Alumni Association about an event in Buffago Grove at WTA. Same place? Same owner? For sure. Great food; interesting combo of a loaded hot dog that no one else has. We were there for about an hour and a half (food for us, food to take home to the kids, free fries). It was a great day. Will be back again for sure.

2  Thank signots