“Good food, fair service”
Review of Deerfields Bakery

Deerfields Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: American
Illinois
“Good food, fair service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very good coffee cakes. Don't bother with the bagels. Poor customer service. No one to help find items. All self service which is ok if you know the routine, but not easy to maneuver for a first-timer.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TypeATraveler

Chicago
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a chocoholic, so anything made with chocolate in this restaurant, I have tasted, and all of it was amazing.

• Visited October 2013
Stuart, Florida
“A must!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If your in the area you have to make it to Deerfields Bakery. I have never seen so many different pastries and a variety of food. The BEST!!!! Every year we visit we always go to Deerfields!

• Visited November 2012
chicago
“outstanding bakery with bad atttitude”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

this bakery is open on Sunday. Everything taste so good. I love the french toast its made with cinnamon raisin bread that they make. I love the blackforest cake its the best ever!! I order a few a year for my b-day and my Grandma's I spend about $20.00 a week at this place and I have to say the customer service needs service. I went in to pick up my cake and they wouldnt show it to me, said the box was already closed. The only nice people there are the cooks at the cafe. no one ever smiles or asks "can I help you?" once I asked the price on a coffeecake and when I got to the register it rang a different price when I told the guy that the other guy gave me a diff. price he said "well he doesnt know" no Im sorry or I will give it to you at the quoted price. They seem like they hate working there and everythings a bother. I did go in on Sunday and a new girl checked my order out and she was very nice, they all need to take a leason from that teenage girl. The tasty treats makes up for the horrid customer service.

Visited July 2013
Libertyville, Illinois
“Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Excellent quality, both for snacks and sandwiches. Reasonable prices. Quick service. Great Coffee. Nice patio.

Visited May 2013