“I love this pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have to travel to the Chicago area for business and ensure each trip I stop for some Giordano's deep dish pizza. This is by far some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. I'm just disappointed there isn't one where I live. The service has always been excellent at the pizzeria. I just wish I could eat the entire pie!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Deep dish pizza was absolutely fantastic! Service time took just over an hour but what well worth the wait!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Sure they serve Pizza here, and its more than OK. But I go there for the Italian entrees. There are a range of items in the $12-15 range that are authentic and delicious. We have tried the pasta Arrabbiata (now gone) and the combination specials and they have been exceptional. Each comes with a salad or soup, both of which are way above average for a Pizza place. They have weekday Lunch specials for $7 that include a drink, and stuffed or thin crust pizza's are among the choices. We have always had good service, especially at Lunch. I'll stick to Gino's East for my deep dish Chicago style pizzas, but this is a fine Italian Restaurant that can stand proud on its entrees.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is the best deep dish pizza in Chicago, hands down. The cheese is done absolutely perfectly, and the crust is delicious.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My family of four ordered 2 medium deep dish pizzas for carry out. We barely got through one of them because it was so thick and filling! We ordered the "special" and a pepperoni. It was more than enough for 2 adults and 2 pre-teens (one of them a very hungry boy). The best part is that the leftovers still taste good one day later...