“Blueberry crepes...great!”

Buffalo Restaurant & Ice Cream
Ranked #57 of 99 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Zurich, IL
“Blueberry crepes...great!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

These crepes are the reason I come here. They use REAL blueberries and not some pie filling out of a can. Just really good! I like their breakfast here the most.....and not the price of a Walker Bros.

Visited August 2012

New Lenox, IL
“MMM Good”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great ice cream and lots of it. We went there many years ago and only recently discovered it here. The sundaes are outstanding and the banana splits will have you drooling.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Good soup, salad and sandwich!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Can't beat the Matzo ball soup here. Trio salad (chicken salad, tuna salad, egg salad) also very good. Corn Beef sandwiches are good. Can get busy for lunch and dinner. Also a great place to have ice cream after a graduation ceremony or an event.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I brought my family here from out of town. When I placed my order, the server said there would be no substitution charge. When I got my bill, I managed to have a $6 charge for the substitution. Upon speaking to the hostess she proceeded to speak to the server who claims she never said that. I then spoke to a manager who literally walked away from me in the middle of our conversation. I have worked in several restaurants and have a degree in hospitality- this is one of the rudest experience I have ever seen. The manager then provided me with the discounted charge of $3 when the price differences between the two items substituted is only $1.10 on the menu. After being treated so rudely and talked to in such a degrading manner, I am 100& sure I will never return and will recommend others to also not dine there.

1 Thank Kimberly60004
Palatine, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Place”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Many kosher dishes. Always crowded, but not a long wait. Great affordable food with generous portions.

Visited July 2012