“Can't wait to return”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With a name like Buffalo Grove, it's only fitting that we have a giant buffalo overlooking our main dining room! This location is a full service restaurant and bar, with carry-out and delivery serving Buffalo Grove and parts of Long Grove, Lincolnshire, and Wheeling. We offer catering and have private event spaces available for up to 80 people. Lou Malnati's Pizzeria is the home of the best pizza in Chicago. Our signature Chicago-style deep dish pizza is made using a recipe that has been handed down through the generations. Today, Lou Malnati's is recognized as one of the most iconic and best restaurants in Chicago.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've only had Chicago deep dish pizza at one other place (famous place in downtown Chicago), but I thought Lou Malnati's was better.

My husband and I split "The Malnati Chicago Classic" which is sausage, cheese and tomatoes on a butter crust. OMG it was delicious!!!

I've been craving this pizza ever since. Unfortunately, we live 1000 miles away :(

We will absolutely return to Lou Malnati's whenever we are visiting the area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

If you love pizza, this is THE place to visit! Although its not near downtown Chicago, it's a MUST VISIT for any drive-byers. Deep dish aside, this place pays homage to the old owners with a gigantic Bull, that used to be on the property. The service is terrific and the food is unforgettable! Hot, wholesome and delicious! I can't have a pizza anymore, it must only be a deep dish from Lou!

1  Thank Yankeetraveller79
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I no longer live in the Chicago area and always eat at Lou Malnati's every time I come home. There's no better pizza anywhere. Their beef sandwich and salads are also outstanding. To be honest every thing on their menu is excellent. I recommend Ordering your pizza as soon as you get there as there us usually a wait for a table. It takes 45 minutes to make it. All pizzas are made to order.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The wait was ridiculously long for a Sunday evening meal. Every Chicagoan had the same idea as us to get a LM pizza. But it was terrific. Consumed a fine Chicago deep dish pizza and left happy!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Lou Malnati's Pizza is almost addictive it's so good! I grew up in the Midwest and have tried lots of different kinds of pizza, but Lou's is still the best deep dish in Chicago. Try the sausage - it's actually a layer of sausage baked right on top, not chunks. The crust is to die for! If you are dining in and there's a wait, they'll take your order and begin cooking your pizza so you don't have to wait even longer once seated. It's fabulous!

We hosted a party for my dad's birthday there recently and the service was OUTSTANDING! The staff was so fun and attentive! Highly recommended!