“Great Chicago Pizza”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With a name like Buffalo Grove, it's only fitting that we have a giant buffalo overlooking our main dining room! This location is a full service restaurant and bar, with carry-out and delivery serving Buffalo Grove and parts of Long Grove, Lincolnshire, and Wheeling. We offer catering and have private event spaces available for up to 80 people. Lou Malnati's Pizzeria is the home of the best pizza in Chicago. Our signature Chicago-style deep dish pizza is made using a recipe that has been handed down through the generations. Today, Lou Malnati's is recognized as one of the most iconic and best restaurants in Chicago.
Palatine, Illinois
“Great Chicago Pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the salad at Lou Malnati's as well as the pizza. The crust is to die for! It's always crowded, but that's to be expected when you find pizza this good.

Visited March 2013

Chicago
“Delicious Deep Dish”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Lou Malnati's has excellent deep dish pizza, salads, and pasta. Expect crowds and a long wait on weekends. The noise level is very loud and this hampers conversation. This is not a good chooce for a romantic dinner. Service was good, even on a crowded Saturday night.

• Visited April 2013
Gladwyne, Pennsylvania
“Great Chicago Pie”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had to try Lou Malnati's since I was traveling through the area and wanted to taste an "authentic" deep dish pizza. I've had the Uno at our local franchise and it could just not be cooked hot. Never. Maybe it's made better in here. It was . I arrived around 5 P.M. on a Thursday. I was the only one there. I placed my order and by the time it arrived, the place was full. The pizza was delicious. And it was hot! I loved the tomato chunks and the cheese and crust were awesome. I ate the whole 9 incher that they say is for two by myself. The decor is nice with many old signs etc. up on the walls. I now have the Chicago standard deep dish to judge by. Lou's was excellent.

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“This restaurant has it dialed in!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow - what a nice place to have a meal! It is noisy and fun! Everyone makes you feel welcome even when dining alone.

Inspired: Jacqeline was outstanding!

Pro: location, entire staff, food, atmosphere, cool artwork, free parking

Con: nothing at all

Return: you bet - I can hardly wait!

• Visited March 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“If you like Chicago pizza, this is it!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Not that I'm a big fan of Chi-town, but I have found myself there many,many times over the past 10 or 15 years, I have tried many other pizzerias that people have recommended, but I always go back to Lou Malnatis, - it is simply my favorite thing about Chicago - I guess something good can come even out of a town full of Bears fans, Cubs fans, and Bulls fans.

• Visited September 2012