“it Surprised me”

Rockin' Jump Buffalo Grove
More attraction details
Owner description: Rockin' Jump - the Ultimate Trampoline Park brings the FUN! We have 2 locations in Carol Stream and Buffalo Grove. Bring your kiddos to Rockin' Jump where they can bounce, leap, tumble or jump into a huge foam pit. Our staff abides to our "Safe - Clean - Fun" motto - so that all of our guests have a wonderful experience. Rockin' Jump is an experience that is fun for people of all ages, friends and families alike. We will see you soon!
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We held my son's birthday party here. The one time we visited it was not crowded and overall enjoyable. I was concerned that if it was crowded it could get out of control. Our party went off without a hitch. Staff was friendly and attentive. The waiver was scary as was the video but I think it does a good job to keep everyone aware that injuries are a real possibility. Everyone in our group was fine and respected the rules. Just a tip: if you do the birthday party it comes with pizza and juice or water. get both. it's worth the extra 50 cents a bottle. the kiddo's work up a sweat while jumping and went thru the extra water we got quickly. Also, we found out after the fact that they will give you extra juice if you ask for it. like i said the kids were thirsty so i wish they would have said that right away instead of making us wait but you live and learn i guess.

1  Thank newtoy
There are newer reviews for Rockin' Jump Buffalo Grove

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The 4 page waiver you have to sign (now digital and good for a year each time you sign it) is pretty intense. There have been some serious injuries at these places around the US, and the waiver makes you see how worried they are about lawsuits.

I've only had teens here, and from when I've walked in to get them out of there, I would not recommend little kids going. Everything is pretty well padded, but little kids get crazy fast, and there are only so many people to watch all the action.

Cost is fairly heavy. Only once I have I not gone using a Groupon or LS deal, and that was the first time.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The 3 kids I took to Xtreme Trampoline loved everything about this place. What kid doesn't like to jump high, bounce off walls, and play dodgeball on a trampoline? I was worried that kids could easily bump in to each other, but on this particular day, the crowds were manageable. I did notice that some supervisors were more diligent than others. At the trampoline foam pit, the supervisor stood in one place and checked his cell phone for the hour I was there. In the meantime, kids cutting in front of other kids, and a toddler was on one of the trampolines and he did nothing. Seems like the employees need to be more conscientious and better trained.

4  Thank travelnews4U
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We brought 7 kids to Xtreme Trampoline for my daughter's 13 year old birthday. They had a blast. The trampoline areas are divided by age, so the kids were always with kids of similar age. They loved jumping into the foam pit and loved jumping in the trampoline areas.

There are staff at each trampoline station making sure everyone follows the rules and stays safe. There is also a safety video the kids must watch before entering. I felt that my kids were safe.

There are tables for parents to sit at and the place was very clean and comfortable. An hour is enough time for my kids, but they jumped the entire hour. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jennie30
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place . Prices are not that great. But with the cost of gas I understand. Real fun and intense go karting . The place is not at a good location. It would be nice if they had more things to do while you wait but not complaining. The place would make way more money in Gurnee,Vernon hills,or Schaumburg where it's more convient.

1  Thank Grobs3