“Great Concert Venue”

Toyota Park (Bridgeview Stadium)
More attraction details
Owner description: Owned by the Village of Bridgeview and operated by Andell Sports Group, Toyota Park is a world-class soccer stadium and concert venue located at the corner of 71st & Harlem in Bridgeview, Illinois. Toyota Park has 20,000 dedicated seats for soccer and up to 28,000 dedicated seats for concerts. The state-of the art venue also has 48 luxury suites, numerous hospitality areas, and a full service Stadium Club.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Saw Americanarama (Bob Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Richard Thompson) here on July 12th. Perfect night and a great venue for the show - open enough to allow some breeze, but the acoustics were solid and there was little sound lost or wasted.

Parking arrangements - they seemed to route people all around to the back, then funnel everyone in a winding path through the neighborhood to leave - was the only detriment.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We travelled to Chicago to attend an MLS game. 3 days before the game, a team rep called to talk to us to answer questions. Very polite. Made me assume game day experience would be as helpful. Unfortunately, I did not ask the right questions. We took a cab to the stadium. You need to enter the stadium through a ticket specific gate, and walk up a significant flight of stairs. I am certain there are handicap accessible access points, but not identified. The Stadium itself is clean, good sight lines. Food was standard. Ushers were a bit rude directing to your seats ( I guess it's the soccer hooligan mentality from Europe) After the game, no one in the stadium knew where the L Shuttles were parked; they all indicated in the parking lot. Even the valet indicated "somewhere out there." Our family with 3 kids, started wandering the parking lot in the dark, raining, with exiting post- game traffic. Finally a parking lot attendant told us "just keep walking, you can't miss them."....the buses were in the very back of the parking lot. We barely made it onto the jam packed second bus. A bit more education on the game day staff is necessary. We will be armed with knowledge when we return. But the overall inexperience of the staff would turn off the casual fan or the young family.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is good for concerts as well as sporting events. beeb here for both and it was awesome. Summer concerts are awesome. The acoustics are good. You can't beat being here for a sporting event or an outdoor concert.

1  Thank mcisneros0117
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have to say the atmosphere at Toyota Park was excellent. Fans were into the game even when the game was not going all that well and was sloppy at times. There was chanting and music going from both ends of the stadium. Outside the park before the match there was lots of tailgating and the food smelled excellent from all corners of the parking lot. This experience is even better when the home team wins and wins with a lot of style.

If I had a complaint it was that they seem to be hurting themselves with concessions. Beer ranges from $7 to $11 for a small little plastic cup of beer. $5 for a small cup of fries that were cold enough that they were hard to eat. I realize that it was chilly out but you still should be handed a cup of fries that is warm when you get them. The hot dogs were far from hot as well. Food was just not good or priced very well. I have been to many other sporting events in many different stadiums and this was the highest priced concessions I have ever seen.

Overall it still was a great experience and something that I plan to do again one day.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to the 'friendly' between Tottenham Hotspur and the Chicago Fire. Our seats were in the second level, but still could see everything well. Nice layout, food was pretty good, and the rest rooms were good as well. What really impressed me, though, was after the game was over, as we were leaving, and one of the stadium ushers/personnel thanked us for coming. He looked at us while he said it which made it more sincere, at least to us. A nice touch. BTW: Tottenham won 1-0.