“Love it”

Taqueria Los Comales
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Bridgeview
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I went here on my birthday. Everyone that works there is so friendly. We will definetly be back when we visit this june.

1  Thank Ady G

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

When I walked in I was really surprised it feels really upbeat. I ordered to go and the lady was really nice. The food looked really good with cute little tacos I've never seen them that small before. Oh and they don't have hamburger for the tacos only steak. They tasted good at first but after I sat there for a minute they weren't that great. And had a weird smell coming out of the container that I never could find but it smelled like throw up. So that made me not want to eat anymore. The rice and beans were average rice and beans. But the spicy carrot things were pretty good. It was fairly priced for what you got. But I don't think ill be going back.

2  Thank asherdasher63
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The chow was excellent and priced great. Had a tasty burrito and taco, the seasoned pork and tongue were excellent. The staff was really attentive and friendly; it seems as if they know many of the patrons. Neat place... the food came out super fast as well.

1  Thank Food_Hunter78
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Delicious steak tacos, burritos and tortas. Excellent pastor )seasoned pork) as well. Be aware that the tacos are very small, an average 3 tacos anywhere else are 4-5 tacos here. Order accordingly.

1  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed September 20, 2011

The food is always fresh and service is great! We travel to this restaurant one a week (sometimes twice) even though there are Mexican restaurants in our area. It is well worth it! The dishes served are like homemade and the servers are very nice.