“Better than expected”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We come to Chicago often to visit family. And although, they are a ways from this area, there are NO decent hotels around them. So we always decide to stay in the Midway Airport/Bridgeview area. ( and the Midway Hotels are WAY overpriced for the value)
We actually stayed at this hotel by accident. I had made the reservations at the wrong hotel. BUT it was a great mistake. The service is EXTREMELY friendly, which I don't find around here often. The hotel was VERY VERY clean. The room was PLENTY big. The bed was extremely comfortable and I wanted to take the pillows home with me. We did not try the breakfast, because we usually go for breakfast with family. However, it looked clean, but very small. We also had a fridge in our room, which wasn't for the price. As far as location, there are PLENTY of nice sit down restaurants within 10 minutes from here. Housekeeping did an excellent job every day cleaning and restocking the room.
As far the bad points; NOTHING that wouldn't make me come back. It's a $50 a night room so I expected much more than what I'm listing. A COUPLE stains on the carpet, the bathroom had some missing towel racks, but the hinges still there. Some of the floor boards were missing from under the sink. The bathtub had some cracks in it. BUT, we had hot water and it was clean. Also, the TV was troublesome working with but we managed.
I would say that this is an AMAZING hotel for the price. I hate when I have to pay $100-150 a night for a room that I am never in. We have stayed at plenty of different hotels around here, and this was the best value for the price!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Reviewed February 19, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed for one night and had to leave early morning for a flight out of Midway. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Left before the breakfast started so can't comment on it. Took about 10 minutes to drive to Midway at 4:30 AM with no traffic. Overall it was about what I expected. Nothing fancy but fine for our purpose which was an inexpensive place to sleep close enough to the airport but not so close that they gouge you.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Southwest Side
Quality Inn Midway Airport
Quality Inn Midway Airport
#141 of 192 in Chicago
Midway Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Oak Lawn
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#4 of 5 in Bedford Park

Been to Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!