All reviews front desk room was clean desk staff the entire staff public transportation checking in excellent stay tollway gm housekeeper illinois downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I can appreciate the fact that the staff works really hard in making your stay the best one. The housekeepers are always on point and nice, I come here just for that reason, I know that I will get the best service possible.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed August 28, 2018

rooms definitely dont look like the picture provided, the last time we stay there there was a smell of dope in the air throughout the entire floor once you got off the elevator. the time prior to that it was ok. i likes the idea of the tea served all day out front, they dont have it anymore, or at least the last time we stayed, they didn't have it out all week.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The staff here is phenomenal and the best I have come across in a very long time. It starts with the GM Antrone....who leads by example and believes in the meaning of customer service!! His staff is a reflection of him, all his staff members are remarkable. Tamera was the one working on the day I arrived who greeted me so professional and curiosty....she made what was a bad for me into a better day. I commend all the staff at this hotel for making one feel so welcomed and appreciated that you stayed here.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The prices are the most reasonable that I’ve seen. The motel is overall very tidy and if there are any problems, the employees there are always so helpful. Checking in very easy since the employees make it their mission to help the guests as much as possible. One also very helpful aspect of the motel is that they offer WiFi to their guests. All-in-all I have no complaints about the motel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This is my third stay at the Motel 6 in Bridgeview Illinois, it’s basically the only motel I’m wiling to stay at when I’m in the area. When you first arrive, parking is simple and the outside area of the motel is kept tidy also, which I find to be very refreshing. The receptionists at the front desk are always so welcoming and helpful with catering to any of their customers needs. Checking in and checking out has never been so easy -although I do dread checking out because I hate having to leave this motel. The rooms were also the most pristine compared to the tidiness of other motels -and even hotels- that I’ve stayed at.

Date of stay: June 2018